The focus of Domino International Ltd is to:
- Establish strong business partnerships and alliances with client organisations' with an emphasis on the seamless provision of the highest quality of cost effective and time efficient training and coaching, in line with clients' strategic direction.
- Provide training and coaching that is relevant, efficient and effective, where change and enhanced business performance can be measured straight away - we call it the "Positive Domino Effect".
- Measure success not only by participant satisfaction at the training program but by their business improvement.
- A skill is the learnt capacity or talent to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, money, energy and resources.
- Having management skills comprises directing and controlling a group of one or more people or entities for the purpose of coordinating and harmonising them towards accomplishing a goal. Management often encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
- Skills Management is the practice of understanding, developing and deploying people and their skills. Well-implemented skills management should identify the skills that job roles require, the skills of individual employees, and any gap between the two.
- The key objective of the Manager's Skill-Set Program is the successful delivery of a high-level training program to organisational participants.
- The objective is to help executives and managers to identify, develop and enhance their management skills.
- The program assists executives and managers to increase their understanding of the impact their management skills has on people in the organisation. Work in organisations gets done by and through people. Effective and outstanding management skills sets apart first-class organisations from second-rate ones.
- The fundamental objective of this program is to improve the key decision-makers' management skills.
The Manager's Skill-Set Program focuses on increasing participants' self-awareness to enhance their ability to develop a set of skills critical to achieve targets, operate successfully and meet/exceed expectations. Management skills, like all complex behaviours, require understanding, practice and reinforcement. In this program, participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their own and others' set of skills.
The Manager's Skill-Set Program supports greater awareness and capacity to identify and develop:
- Leadership skills
- People management skills
- Human resources management skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Business development skills
- Management skills
- Supervisory skills
- Time management skills
- Delegating skills
- Negotiation skills
- Marketing skills
- Selling skills
- Team building skills
- Financial planning skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Project management skills
The Manager's Skill-Set Program provides a transformational, practice-based, integrated program of skill development. This means that the program produces a sustainable shift in behaviour and actions in the participants' approach to management - not only in what they know about management, but how the participants practice it and develop it into a skill.
The Manager's Skill-Set Program is conducted in a relaxed learning atmosphere where ideas, theories, concepts and experiences are shared. An interactive and fun learning environment is created where participants enjoy contributing.
The program is highly participatory with extensive use of group exercises combined with individual work to allow participants to learn from their own and each others' successes and mistakes in a safe and supportive environment.
The program is made up of a series of integrated modules. These modules include:
- Face-to-face work
- Whole group and smaller learning group support
- Individual support
The Manager's Skill-Set Program is designed as a coherent program that addresses all of the topic areas, integrates the individual challenges, and includes a clear strategic thread throughout the program.
Both the facilitators and the participants will apply a measure of self-assessment throughout the program to collect data about the effectiveness and receptivity of the concepts presented and methods of delivery. Formal and informal feedback is gathered throughout the program, evaluating results and sharing that information with the organisation's leadership.
Coaching is a critical component of this program and is integrated into the overall design. Individual coaching will be provided by Domino International Ltd as required.
Relationship with the Organisation
Establishment of a close business relationship and an excellent working relationship between the organisation and Domino International, built in an environment of trust, openness and support.