The focus of Domino International Ltd is to:
- Establish strong business partnerships and alliances with client organisations' with an emphasis on the seamless provision of the highest quality of cost effective and time efficient training and coaching, in line with clients' strategic direction.
- Provide training and coaching that is relevant, efficient and effective, where change and enhanced business performance can be measured straight away - we call it the "Positive Domino Effect".
- Measure success not only by participant satisfaction at the training program but by their business improvement.
Communication is a process that allows people to exchange information by several methods. Communication is usually described along the major dimensions of:
- Content - what type of things are communicated
- Source/Emisor/Sender/Encoder - by whom
- Form - in which form
- Channel - through which medium
- Destination/Receiver/Target/Decoder - to whom
- Purpose/Pragmatic aspect
- The key objective of this Communication Development Program is the successful delivery of a high-level training program to organisational participants.
- The objective is to help executives, managers and employees to enhance organisational communication.
- The program assists executives, managers and employees to increase their understanding of the impact their communication has on people in the organisation, as well as their internal and external customers. Work in organisations gets done by and through people. Effectiveness in communication sets apart first-class organisations from second-rate ones.
- The fundamental objective of this program is to improve interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- This Communication Development Program is designed to help improve personal communication skills. The ability to deal with people in face-to-face situations is a key requirement in both our business environment and our personal lives.
- Participants will learn to observe verbal and non-verbal behaviour in themselves and in other people and have the opportunity to practice various face-to-face communication techniques.
From this Communication Development Program, participants will:
- Communicate more effectively, improving the clarity of their message.
- Have a greater understanding of communication techniques and how they can use them to their advantage.
- Gain an awareness of the right communication style to influence other people more effectively.
- Improve their ability to negotiate win-win solutions with others.
- Develop effective listening skills that increase their understanding of what others are saying.
- Know how to phrase questions to obtain the information they want.
- Be able to manage conflict to achieve the best solution to a problem.
- Have an understanding of non-verbal communication and how they can use it to indentify the other person's point of view.
- Have the confidence in handling face-to-face communication.
This Communication Development Program develops and supports greater awareness and capacity to:
Understand the communication process
Listen more effectively
- Appreciate the influences which affect communication between people
- Recognize and use body language messages effectively
- Use better questioning techniques
- Know how to recognize and influence verbal and non-verbal behaviour patterns in themselves and others
- Change a negative reaction into a positive one
- Give and receive feedback
- Understand and be able to use conflict handling techniques
- Appreciate the other person's point of view
- Negotiate a win-win situation
- Use assertiveness skills
- Develop greater self-confidence and self-awareness
- Transform challenges into opportunities incorporating Domino International's key innovative management tools, such as "Opportunity Analysis", "START Programme" and "Positive Domino Effect"
- Show a marked improvement in their relationships with colleagues
- Achieve high performance standards and improve overall productivity
- Gain an understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and mandates
- Obtain better results while investing less time
- Save time, money and resources
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify new business opportunities
- Increase their client base
- Increase revenue
- Build stronger teams
- Work effective and efficiently with and within teams
- Enhance service to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Gain firm agreements on goals, objectives and targets from their team, and therefore a firm commitment to achieving them
- Learn how to listen more actively and ensure their messages are correctly understood
- Reduce interpersonal conflict with their team and between team members so they can concentrate on the task at hand
- Lead their team to increased productivity, improved profitability and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Have people work together not because they have to, but because they want to
- Align teams around a strategy and vision
- Develop a group vision and a plan for involving their work group
- Mobilise people in support of key organisational initiatives
- Develop ways to ensure employees buy-in for the long term
This Communication Development Program focuses on increasing participants' self-awareness to enhance their ability to communicate. Communication, like all complex behaviours, requires understanding, practice and reinforcement. In this program, participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their own and others' communication styles.
This Communication Development Program provides a transformational, practice-based, integrated program of communication development. This means that the program produces a sustainable shift in behaviour and actions in the participants' approach to communication - not only in what they know about communication, but how the participants practice it.
This Communication Development Program is conducted in a relaxed learning atmosphere where ideas, theories, concepts and experiences are shared. An interactive and fun learning environment is created where participants enjoy contributing.
The program is highly participatory with extensive use of group exercises combined with individual work to allow participants to learn from their own and each others' successes and mistakes in a safe and supportive environment.
The program is made up of a series of integrated modules. These modules include:
Whole group and smaller learning group support
- Individual support
This Communication Development Program is designed as a coherent programme that addresses all of the topic areas, integrates the individual challenges, and includes a clear strategic thread throughout the program.
Both the facilitators and the participants will apply a measure of self-assessment throughout the program to collect data about the effectiveness and receptivity of the concepts presented and methods of delivery. Formal and informal feedback is gathered throughout the program, evaluating results and sharing that information with the organisation's leadership.
Coaching is a critical component of this program and is integrated into the overall design. Individual coaching will be provided by Domino International Ltd as required.
Relationship with the Organisation
Establishment of a close business relationship and an excellent working relationship between the organisation and Domino International, built in an environment of trust, openness and support.