The focus of Domino International Ltd is to:
- Establish strong business partnerships and alliances with client organisations - with an emphasis on the seamless provision of the highest quality of cost effective and time efficient training and coaching, in line with clients' strategic direction.
- Provide training and coaching that is relevant, efficient and effective, where change and enhanced business performance can be measured straight away - we call it the "Positive Domino Effect".
- Measure success not only by participant satisfaction at the training program but by their business improvement.
- Sales are the activities involved in selling products or services in return for money or other compensation. It is an act of completion of a commercial activity.
- The "deal is closed", means the customer has consented to the proposed product or service by making full or partial payment (as in case of installments) to the seller.
- Academically, selling is thought of as a part of marketing, however, the two disciplines are completely different. Sales often forms a separate grouping in a corporate structure, employing separate specialist operatives known as salespersons (singular: salesperson). Sales is considered by many to be a sort of persuading "art". Contrary to popular belief, the methodological approach of selling refers to a systematic process of repetitive and measurable milestones, by which a salesperson relates his offering of a product or service in return enabling the buyer to achieve his/her goal in an economic way.
- The key objective of this Selling Skills Program is the successful delivery of a high-level training program to organisational participants.
- Successful salespeople make more calls and have a higher level of activity. They are internally driven to get out there and "just do it". This Selling Skills Program shows the key elements in this success process and how it can be achieved.
- The program assists executives, managers and salespeople to increase their understanding of the impact their individual selling skills have on internal and external customers. Work in organisations gets done by and through people. Effectiveness in selling skills sets apart first-class organisations from second-rate ones.
- Salespeople often hold one of the most challenging roles in the organisation to achieve and maintain maximum performance. And a well structured, effective, efficient and successful sales team is an organisation's key to sustained competitive advantage, long term profitability and market success.
The program includes an action-learning element to insure the theories and learnings are being linked back to the participants' real work challenges and tactical requirements. Participants in the program will develop strong awareness, understanding, and application of:
- Obstacles to performance: not getting the results wanted and how to remove them
- How to use commitment to targets and ownership to goals to motivate the sales person
- Motivation versus discipline
- Proven techniques to bring out the best in every individual in the sales team
- How to maintain motivation for the long term
This Selling Skills Program provides and insight into each phase of the selling process:
- How to identify key prospects
- How to position the product
- How to handle objections
- How to close the sale
- How to build the kind of client relationships that lead to future sales
The program provides participants with opportunities to discovers, study and reflect on key areas of successful selling:
- Learn how to work the telephone smoothly and persuasively
- Use time productively and profitably by following a time management system that will help to prioritise activities and save hours of valuable selling time every week
- Improve closing rates by targeting and qualifying prospects
- Correctly identify when and how to close a sale
- Create a sales profile of a buyer and/or company that will identify what benefits will appeal to them
- Manage the sales call with confidence from greeting to close
- Position your product as a problem-solver and need-satisfier
- Handle objections confidently and keep the sale moving forward
- Close more sales more effectively
- Build relationships that lead to future sales
- Develop long-term customer relations through winning the confidence and trust of prospects
- Maintain long-term sales relationships by learning to offer long-term solutions
- Continuously add new value for customers and cement the relationship
- Implement consultative coun-selling
- Project an image of professionalism
- Understand the power of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop questioning and listening skills
- Develop negotiation skills
- Transform challenges into opportunities incorporating Domino International's key innovative management tools, such as "Opportunity Analysis", "START Program" and "Positive Domino Effect"
- Identify, enhance and use personal selling styles to increase the rate of successful sales
- Maintain motivation, drive and focus
- Identify new business opportunities
This Selling Skills Program is conducted in a relaxed learning atmosphere where ideas, theories, concepts and experiences are shared. An interactive and fun learning environment is created where participants enjoy contributing
The program is highly participatory with extensive use of group exercises combined with individual work to allow participants to learn from their own and each others' successes and mistakes in a safe and supportive environment.
The program is made up of a series of integrated modules. These modules include:
Whole group and smaller learning group support
This Selling Skills Program is designed as a coherent program that addresses all of the topic areas, integrates the individual role challenges, and includes a clear strategic thread throughout the program.
Both the facilitators and the participants will apply a measure of self-assessment throughout the program to collect data about the effectiveness and receptivity of the concepts presented and methods of delivery. Formal and informal feedback is gathered throughout the program, evaluating results and sharing that information with the organisation's leadership.
Selling Skills coaching is a critical component of this program and is integrated into the overall design. Individual coaching will be provided by Domino International Ltd as required.
This Selling Skills Program integrates the knowledge and experience using action learning theories, methods and practices in working with clients around organisational change matters. The action learning part of the program is a critical component to the successful growth and learning of each participant. Action learning teams will be established to work on relevant and important initiatives that apply the information given in the modules.
Relationship with the Organisation
Establishment of a close business relationship and an excellent working relationship between the organisation and Domino International, built in an environment of trust, openness and support.